HLSGC 2019 Members Survey
Houghton Golf Club Members Survey 2019 Update
Following the conclusion of our members survey on May 6th 2019, the committee would like to update and share with members some interim feedback taken from your survey responses and highlight the next steps the committee intend to take in using this feedback to improve the overall member satisfaction at Houghton Golf Club.
Firstly, the club would like to thank all those members who took the time to complete the survey. We had a response rate of 43% which provided much needed information of how you feel about your golf club.
Some of the early results are encouraging. You gave us positive feedback in many areas including:
- Overall Member Satisfaction
- Clubhouse Facilities
- Clubhouse Atmosphere
- Practice Facilities
The club will continue to build on what you tell us we do well.
It is equally important that the club learns from feedback that was less positive and make changes where they are needed. Through the survey and conversations, we have had with individual members and groups, it is clear you want change and improvement in many specific areas of the club. We will continue to engage and communicate with you on our plans in those key areas needing improvement as the committee want you to feel you are being listened to, respected and valued as members.
There is still a lot of information to review and interpret from all your responses. The final report is expected in around 3 weeks and with the help of our partner Players 1st the club intends to take the next steps:
- Players 1st to communicate all results back to the Management Committee.
- Survey results will be shared with all members.
- Management Committee will review all comments.
- Management Committee will speak to all those members, leaving contact details, that have left comments for more detailed feedback.
- Contact those members who have responded positively in relation to volunteering opportunities at Houghton Golf Club.
- Contact those members willing to sponsor the club.
- Management Committee will consider how best to use this information to formulate a Strategic Plan for short, medium and long-term actions.
Thank you on behalf of Houghton Golf Club.
Access the interim Report via the link below.