COVID 19 – HLSGC Preventative Measures
COVID 19 – PREVENTATIVE MEASURES TO ADOPT ON THE COURSE AND AROUND THE CLUBHOUSE
• Social Distancing ( 2 metres is recommended ) – be mindful in the locker room and toilets . Wait for others to leave if necessary.
• Please wash your hands before and after round. Carry own hand sanitizer if possible. Soap is available in locker rooms. Always use hot water.
• Consider using one scorecard per group where possible. Have one member of the group collect the card and pay money to avoid over exposure to shop staff.
• Maximum of 4 customers in the shop at any one time, please give the person being served appropriate space. Avoid cash transactions if possible. Use contactless payment options up to £30.
• Do not exchange, tees, balls, ball markers etc. Do not handle playing partner’s clubs.
• Signing of cards in competitions by the marker only is permitted. The touch screen system is out of use. All cards to be left in the box.
• Always leave the pin in and avoid touching it when retrieving ball from cup. Remove the ball from hole with golf glove on
• No handshakes – Its an easy way to spread the virus .
• All bunkers are closed for play, nearest point of relief not nearer the hole. This avoids the need for rakes .
• The cleaning airhoses will not be available for use.
• Regular cleaning of Clubhouse premises will take place.
• Please consider the health of yourself and others at all times.