Competition – Sunday 22/03/2020
The competition will go ahead as planned with the following strict control measures in place -:
- Please do not arrive early and no sooner than 20 minutes before your allotted tee time. Report to the Club Shop 10 minutes before your allotted tee time.
- One member of your four ball is to collect your card from the shop and pay outstanding competition entry fees including twos money. Contactless payments are preferred or the correct money in cash.
- Drinks, chocolates and accessories’ can be purchased separately from the club shop.
- The practice putting green will remain out of use.
- Please can we request that members remove their golf equipment from their locker’s and store at home after play so as to reduce access to the locker rooms.
- We again request all members to heed public health advice and take personal responsibility in following this guidance.
Thank you once again for your understanding and support.