Club Announcement re Tier 4 restrictions from 31/12/20

HLSGC – Tier 4

Following the government announcement that our area will fall into new Tier 4 restrictions  from midnight tonight (31/12/20) we intend to hold a Covid Sub Committee emergency meeting at the earliest opportunity tomorrow.

Due to there being significant restrictions being placed on Golf Clubs in terms of numbers being allowed to play together we have to take the immediate decision to cancel all bookings until further notice .Any existing bookings are no longer valid. The course will remain closed until a new booking system can be fairly implemented . 

We hope to try and find a solution to enable as much playing capacity in as fair and safe system as possible when we meet tomorrow.

Apologies to any inconvenience caused to any members but once again this is a situation out of our control and is imposed at extremely short notice .

We will communicate any updates tomorrow following the meeting .

John Walvin

Chairman HLSGC